The SMS verification feature will help you:
⇒ protect your site users from bots and spammers
⇒ have one more way to contact your users and market to them (with their consent, of course)
The module adds a way to verify your users by sending a verification code to their phone during the registration process. It removes the possibility of a user registering with a fake mobile number.
It’s necessary if you want:
Twilio integration is required for the add-on to work.
How it works:
1. A user inserts their phone number.
2. They receive an SMS code.
3. If the code does not fit, the platform suggests
In the admin panel, you'll need to add the credentials from Twilio:
Why this add-on will work?
They use this feature in Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid and other dating platforms.
How much does it cost?
We made the SMS verification feature available to small dating businesses.
The price starts from $590. You can request a quote for only a part of for all of the features suitable for your niche.
Pilot launch - unlimited use.
• More paid subscriptions
• Better conversion to first messages and then to matches
• Additional settings in your admin panel
• Paid Twilio integration
• Customer segmentation
• Your users statistics
• Automated interactions with the clients
You will receive a full refund if we do not deliver the add-on within the time frame specified in the contract.
Book a free demo call
We'll show you the demo in any format (Telegram, Zoom, Google meet) and it will take only 10-15 minutes:
1. You'll see how the feature works.
2. We'll discuss how you can use this add-on for different niches.
Ask your questions in the chat, on the phone, and book for a demo.
We used the code from GitHub .
|Version||Dolce (2014.4) and above|
|Readiness||Requires extra setup|