The Technical Support service is provided by the PG technical support team, including both support managers and support developers.
Why you might need it:
- You value your own time and would like our team to take care of the little details/adjustments for you.
- You're not sure how to adjust/change certain things and would like our help with it.
- You want to outsource as much technical work as you can to focus on the bigger picture instead while we're setting the software up.
Recognized yourself here? Great! Here's what we can offer.
The standard service covered by the monthly subscription of $99/m includes:
- installation of the license and every purchased product module;
- work with the website transfer to another server, creation and collection of the backup files;
- help with the publication of the Android mobile application;
- visual and functional changes in the software & applications, not requiring any major code rewriting;
- help with tuning the system settings, managed by the standard software instruments;
- management of the integrated third-party solutions (i.e. Facebook);
- assistance with the server/domain connection;
- queue-based response by support managers within 24 hours;
- remote assistance by support developers, connecting to your local computer to check on the urgent and/or otherwise non-detectable issues.
If the specific request cannot be delivered within the frames of technical support, our support managers will inform you about it and either offer alternative options or direct your request to the extra development department.
The Premium service of $300/m includes:
- small customizations under 2h of development may be done within the terms of technical support, which is kind of very cool because you won't have to pay extra for it;
- priority assistance as opposed to the queue-based handling of the requests;
- contact with technical support manager and/or account manager via Skype, Facebook or messengers.