Often an entrepreneur spends a lot of money and effort, but gets no results and cannot understand what`s is going wrong.
To be able to clearly see what are the reasons, you`ll need an outside perspective. In this situation, a Business Growth Coach can help your business.
The Business Growth methodology includes a diagnostic process, where both the coach and the entrepreneur find the main bottleneck in the business and what tools are needed to eliminate those bottlenecks.
Here are some of the tools, techniques, and practices that we use ourselves to grow and will use with you to help you grow your business:
- value propositions, user segmentation to understand who buys and what;
- working with the sales process to determine how to sell better;
- unit economics, to make more money than you pump into marketing and technical part;
- HADI cycles to quickly test the various boosting hypothesis.
Here is more information on how we`ll work with you and your business:
1) DIAGNOSTICS AND BUSINESS STRATEGY:
- Business diagnostics
- Identifying the main growth limitation in your business
- Collecting hypotheses to eliminate the growth restriction
- Business strategy
- Forming a team to achieve goals in a group with the Coach and experts
2) SALES & ECONOMY:
- Creating a pipeline structure and sales funnel for your business
- Creating sales scenarios
- Creating qualification attributes in transactions
- Analyzing transactions with clients
- Unit Economics Modeling
3) CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT:
- Designing customer interviews
- Analyzing interview results and insights
- Forming value and product hypotheses
- Creating client cases
- Forming segments and value propositions
- Building a HADI Hypothesis Testing procedure
- Setting medium and short term SMART goals
- Designing minimum sufficient solutions (MVP) for hypothesis testing
- Setting priorities for tasks and goals, focusing the team