- Conversion funnel +
- Product characteristics +
- Portfolio 70
- Cases 22
- Services +
- App store
- Theme store
Luisia is the name of a landing page that displays the advantages of using your dating website and features site members and site news.
This landing page is responsive. You can edit all the texts in .json files.
If you use the Landings add-on, you can add the page to your site by uploading the archive and indicating keyword, description and desired part of URL for the page - directly from the administration panel.
You can also add this landing page to your site manually. To do that, follow the steps below.
1. Download the archive with the page files and unpack it.
2. Create a directory and place it into the desired location on your server, for example into the site root.
3. Upload the contents of the archive into the new directory:
4. Open index.html and edit lines 5 and 7 to indicate the correct paths to files.
[site_url] stands for your site URL with http:// as in http://yourdomain.com/
[site_path] stands for direct path to the landing page files on the server, relative to the root directory of the site, as in /luisia/.
5. Replace [site_url] and [site_path] across the index.html file by using Ctrl+H command.
6. Next, edit .htaccess file in your site root directory to allow the rewrite condition. Be sure to always have a backup copy of this file before you start any changes.
7. Save the changes. Now you should be able to open the new landing page by following the link http://yourdomain.com/luisia.
|Version||Flirt (2015.6) and above|
|Professional support||e-mail / chat / phone|
|Access to source code||Open code|